Message for Jerry Lam from Sandro

  • Sandro Flores
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2006
      Dear Jerry,

      I could not assist class today since I have been getting sick with astma in the last couple of days. For sure I will be in class next week. Thank you

      Sandro
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2006
        Dear Sandro,

        Thanks for checking in. Make sure you have your inhaler handy and get your much needed rest. We'll see you next week with pencil and sketchbook ready to rip. Have you purchased your textbook yet? It can be found in our CCSF Bookstore. Our Syllabus and Schedule can be downloaded from our DSGN 110 yahoo website:

        Hope you're feeling better!
        Jerry

        >>> sanfrancisflower@... 08/17/06 3:00 PM >>>