Wednesay 1 Feb and Monday 5 Feb

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Victor, today, we are starting out in groups of four to share and discuss each student's mapping of place. Each group is asked to summarize the salient aspects that contribute to experiences of place so that each student, as a designer, may later design more evocative places. The homework for Monday is to recreate critical sequential and related sections, based upon your cognitive mapping and image collage, that illustrate specific evocations of experiences related to place-making. Also, include related perspective vignettes that support your sections and deepen our understanding of floor/wall/roof compositions. In your drawings, make sure that contrast in value, textures, proportions, and scale are appropriate to visually communicating to others from our pin-up wall. Board size and format are up to each student.

      Hope you are recovering well and back to good health.
      Jerry

      >>> "Victor" <vimicoma@...> 02/01/06 9:07
      AM >>>
      Good morning Jerry, sorry i can't make it to class today. Not feeling
      very well at all. I'll be checking the yahoo-group for any updates on
      the files or for the next assigment.

      thank you,

      Victor Martinez