Hi

  • aya
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      Jerry->
      Hi, I am wondering whether you've got my email.

      My dear classmates->
      Please let me know what the assignment for next
      Monday is.

      Have a wonderful weekend,
      Aya
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2005
        Ayako, I got it but based on your written descriptions, its hard to give constructive input. I just need to see you and your work in studio. Hope your meeting with your client went well.

        Two more iterations for Monday that meet the following four criteria:

        Entire construction is expressed as a system of hierarchical structural frames (floors, walls, ceilings are expressed as groups of frames within an overall one);

        Hierarchical frames are "readable" to others in terms of definable groups and organizations;

        Each frame group creates a context for the other (pay careful attention to where frame groups intersect...is there an organizational logic that bridges between frame groups?

        The entire frame system defines three experiential places: awe-inspiring/monumental; intimate/secure; and dangerous/provocative...Can the geometry of each space be defined?

        >>> aya2ki22en@... 11/03/05 9:07 PM >>>
        Jerry->
        Hi, I am wondering whether you've got my email.

        My dear classmates->
        Please let me know what the assignment for next
        Monday is.

        Have a wonderful weekend,
        Aya

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Jerry Lum
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
          Steven,

          How are you? I am delighted to have you participate in both ARCH 24 and ARCH 21 final presentation and critique - first session. Bill Di Napoli, architect and UCB professor will also be part of our jury for ARCH 24 (12 noon - 3 pm).

          In the second week of April, look for a parking pass and directions to both parking lots and Batmale 245 where our critique will take place. Please let me know if you do not receive it at your office.

          Thank you again for your enthusiastic willingness to share your expertise with our students.

          Jerry

          >>> "Steven Smyth" <S.Smyth@...>
          03/28/07 9:46 AM >>>

          Jerry,

          I would very much like to be involved with the crits on May 14 between 12pm-6pm if it is still possible in the subjects as highlighted below.

          I will be in contact again before then to ask about directions etc and am looking forward to the experience.

          Thanks,

          Steven