homework?

  • emmiford
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello all,

      I have missed the last week of class. Can someone please fill me in
      on what the homework has been and what is due tomorrow, Oct 2?

      Thanks,
      em
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        dear em,

        Lorraine posted the schedule of activities for our Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 section on our Yahoo Group site under "Files" / T/R 9-12 folder. Be that as it may, we will be reviewing your first two iterations at the very least (you are free to create more) related to your positions on "Reality and Fantasy." Please bring in all iterations as we will be reviewing them as a connected process in which thinking and making are not abandoned, but evolve.

        jerry

        >>> emmi@... 10/01/07 5:46 PM >>>