Re: hey guys, I post some photos

  • lum_jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In ARCH21@yahoogroups.com, "Ellix" <awu_5@y...> wrote:
      > I put some photos from class under the Photos link-Random photos from
      > class.
      > I have to say, I miss y'all!!!
      > Hope you guys are doing well, and had a great weekend:)
      >
      > I will be around this summer
      > call me if you want to hang out or something
      > 814 504 3684

      Hey again Ellix!

      I just had some time to view your posted photos and the pictures and
      captions are hillarious! When you have time, would you also post picts
      of your creations from beginning until your final? Hopefully we can
      get others to do the same to round out our wonderful group site.

      Just one question...who's that old Asian dude in pic no.1 with no neck
      and a blockhead?

      Thanks again for sharing great pics of our wonderful family! I think
      I'll lower the final grades for all those caught sleeping or
      irreverently looking bored!

      ;-)

      Jerry