Some initial questions regarding supplies

  • lol_in_a_box
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      Does anybody have a general idea of how much it'll cost to obtain all
      the tools as listed on the Syllabus? If so, where would I be able to
      get the tools for the price?
    • Dylan Pei

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
          It will cost you a few hundred bucks to get everything
          on the list, including the digital camera. The best
          place to buy architectural supplies however it is a
          bit pricy.. go to "ARCH" the address is on the
          syllabus.
          --- lol_in_a_box <lol_in_a_box@...> wrote:

          > Hello everyone:
          >
          > Does anybody have a general idea of how much it'll
          > cost to obtain all
          > the tools as listed on the Syllabus? If so, where
          > would I be able to
          > get the tools for the price?

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.