ARCH 21 Final Presentation + Critique

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 11:08 AM
      Hi Y'all.

      You are invited to be a guest juror for our ARCH 21 Final Project - Presentation and Critique. As you know, we are interpreting our topic of "Body + Soul" and each student has explored how their related ideas can be expressed -- first in collage form and now as extensions of their body. Each extension will reveal some aspect of body and soul as it relates to each designer.

      Our event will be on Thursday, 19 May at 12:10 pm to 3:00 pm in Batmale 245.

      Please let me know if you can participate. I have a very small number of students, but all of them that have remained are delightful. It should be an engaging event.

      Thank you,
      Jerry