Request to interview Jerry for another class's project

  • ninerfan415
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hi Professor,

      This is Hung. I was just wondering if you would like to be interviewed
      by me for my final project in Arch 48? There will be at least sixteen
      questions, and no more than twenty. I will submit the questions for
      your review, so that there are no surprises. I plan on taping the
      interview in audio as well, that is if you don't mind of course. You
      won't offend me if you can't. You have other students who share the
      same Arch 48 as me, such as David and Sandra. Maybe we can do a one
      time interview with all interested parties? Thanks Professor. Hope
      you're enjoying your weekend.

      Hung
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        Hung, I believe the intent of this assignment is to get you to further engage with the professional community outside of the college; and in turn, not only learn something valuable, but also expand your professional network (maybe even secure a paid internship).

        So, your absence was felt today and our session was a pivotal one in preparation for starting our body extension this Wednesday. Everyone present was instructed to clarify their three levels of hierarchical and responsive aspects of their design with each level having primary, secondary, and tertiary levels of a dynamically unified system (3 x 3 = 9 levels in all). Also, prepare a written statement that describes the what, where, when, and how of your design language and its expressive (adjectives) meaning. Presentations on Wednesday will be judged on how well your design captivates and inspires all; and how well you verbally support and gain acceptance for your design communication. This 10th iteration will be the last of the non-contextual constructions.

        Peace and well wishes,
        Jerry

        >>> ninerfan415@... 11/04/06 8:51 PM >>>