Arch 21 Notes 10/04/06

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Arch21 Notes 10/04/06

      IN CLASS

      We had 4 collages presentations by:(Sara, Hung, Gustavo and Justin)

      Order in which the collages were develop
      1.Your position (Body and Soul)
      2. Sources of inspiration
      3. Concepts (Big idea)
      4. Kit Parts
      5. Process (issues + Resolutions)
      6/7. Language (primary, secondary and Tertiary statements)
      6/7. Expressive message

      We had a special speaker Nersto(sorry if i mispelled his name)
      He talked about some strategies of 3-D collages. He also had the
      opportunity to give feedback to one of our classmate's collages.
      Someone suggest to get both classes together to critic or talk about
      our work (days to cosiderate Tuesday and Thursday @ 3:30-6:30pm (?))

      HOMEWORK

      Portfolio is due Wednesday 10/11/2006 at 9:10am
      Should included
      -all collages (it's not the quantity but quality)
      -key sketches (dated)
      -add notes (inspiration, etc..)

      Books and Magazines (some suggestion)
      -Bussiness Weekly magazine (Design School seek "New opportunities
      that have not yet been considerated")
      -"Design Basics Index"

      Have a great weekend!
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        Thanks for putting these notes together and sharing them on our website. Enjoy the long weekend and looking forward to reviewing all of your work thus far and assessing your development of both your process and your design language leading to a readable and expressive communication.

        Jerry

        >>> la_veloz@... 10/05/06 10:39 AM >>>