Re: [ARCH21] From: Amy Dang in Vietnam

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi Amy.

      I'm sure your loving care and presence are part of the good medicine that will lead to your Mother's recovery. We had a couple of weeks of a hot spell here, but I'm sure it was not as uncomfortable as Vietnam's summer. Looking forward to your safe return back to our architecture community!

      Warmly,
      Jerry

      >>> ngocmy166@... 07/28/06 3:31 AM >>>

      Hi everyone!!! Haven't seen Mr. Lum and you guys  for a long time (almost 3 months). Sorry i didn't have any chances to keep in contact. Hope that everyone is having a good summer.
      It's really hot and humid in Vietnam. I had a difficult time with the weather in the 1st week. My mom had the surgery 6 days after i'd come back. She has been recovering from the surgery and having chemo treatment. I can only go with her to the 3rd treament. There are three more, but i have to come back to America for the new semester.
      Hope to see you in the new semester. HAve fun in the last 2 weeks of summer.
      Best wishes for you.
      Amy