Hey everyone!

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hope y'all are having a wonderful summer & making the most of it.. I
      myself am just working & trying to travel as much as possible...
      Summer's going by fast - so I'm sure we'll see each-other soon.. ;)
      Take care!
      H.
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2006
        Hi Helen.

        Yes, our summer break is just whizzing by. Just got back from a week in the Sierra Nevada where there is still lots of snow and ice in the high country. Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful, although all the snow makes hiking challenging.

        Wishing you memorable summer adventures and see you soon.

        Jerry

        >>> helen_kanarbik@... 07/02/06 12:44 PM >>>
        Hope y'all are having a wonderful summer & making the most of it.. I
        myself am just working & trying to travel as much as possible...
        Summer's going by fast - so I'm sure we'll see each-other soon.. ;)
        Take care!
        H.
      • nayrod75
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2006
          --- In ARCH21@yahoogroups.com, "Helen" <helen_kanarbik@...> wrote:

          > Hope y'all are having a wonderful summer & making the most of it.. I
          > myself am just working & trying to travel as much as possible...
          > Summer's going by fast - so I'm sure we'll see each-other soon.. ;)
          > Take care!
          > H.

          Hey this is Natan here wishing all of you well. Summer is most
          definitely flying by and I too hope that you are all enjoying it. I've
          been up to typical summer stuff; working, traveling, gigging,
          recording, and writing. Anyway, take good care and I hope to see you
          all around on the wider streets.
        • Jerry Lum
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2006
            Yikes! Summer is indeed whizzing by. Glad to hear that you all are making the most of it as I am. Enjoy the remaining days. We definitely have to psych ourselves back into the academic side. See you all soon.

            Cheers!
            Jerry

            >>> nayrod75@... 07/20/06 9:48 PM >>>