Photos from our Presentation

  • arquiluisgris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      Hello classmates from the 101 class,
      I uploaded my photos (57) in a photo album named Final Presentation. If any of you want to use any of them in your Final Portfolio or any other way, you are welcome and remember that have copyrights. All I am requiring is to give me credit (Photo/s by Luis Gris) and send me a copy of your work to keep building my photo portfolio. Thank you in advance for your professional work.
      Sincerely,
      Luis Gris