RE: [ARCH21] MISSING Dewalt Drill

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      Hi ARCH 101 Family.

      Please take care of your possessions, our Department resources, and more importantly, each other. We have more than our share of thefts and things gone missing or damaged and this isn't what we're all about.

      I hope Colette's drill finds its way back to her soon!

      On the other hand, your installations are really inspiring so many, in and outside of our Department. Let's end this semester in amazing ways. Good luck to everyone with their final project presentations!

      With Appreciation and Support,
      Jerry