Maker Faire May 18th & 19th

  • lum_jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 2:49 PM
      Hi Everyone.

      With this final week of our construction of the outdoor environmental installations, I'm sure that many of you now have a deepened passion for designing and making things. If you haven't heard of the Makers Faire held at the San Mateo County Events Center, I know you will be delighted and inspired by everything that is exhibited here.

      For more information, go to:
      http://makerfaire.com/

      Let me know how you find this if you go!

      Jerry