Courtyard sketchup model

  • cathi30909
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
        Thank you Cathy for producing this and sharing your work with all!

        With a huge amount of appreciation and respect,
        Jerry

        >>> "cathi30909" 04/03/13 5:34 PM >>>
        http://www.2shared.com/file/5JFz0hN8/courtyard__true_scale_.html
      • lum_jerry
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
          Cathy, I clicked on your link, but there was no SketchUp model and only the iLivid and VLC applications. Would you please provide directions?

          Baffled,
          Jerry

          --- In ARCH21@yahoogroups.com, "cathi30909" <cathi30909@...> wrote:

          > http://www.2shared.com/file/5JFz0hN8/courtyard__true_scale_.html

        • Jessica Chen
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
            Hello Jerry,
            I downloaded the file and it is certainly a skp file. So it is a sketchup model. Opened it, works fine.

            Pleased,
            Jessica
          • cathy mao
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013

            1/2" = 1' :

            true scale :

            Hey Jerry,
            Like Jessica said, the link includes a skp file and should work fine. Im not seeing anything related to "iLivid and VLC applications" at all. I don't know how to provide direction to fix that. Anyhow, i have uploaded the file to mediafire as an alternative. Let me know if any works for you.

            I had trouble uploading file to our group...it read "The disk space allotted for this community is not big enough for your file."

            It was a team effort and great learning experience making this model.  =)

            Cathy
          • Jerry Lum
            Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
              I'll try again, but what I got initially was definitely not a .skp file but an iVID application. Have any idea what this was about?
              Thanks,
              Jerry

              Message 7 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
              Hi Jerry,
              I don't think you should have any application to open the link. This is the screenshot of what it show up when I click on the link Kate (Cathy) provided.

              Jessica