Courtyard sketchup model
- Thank you Cathy for producing this and sharing your work with all!
With a huge amount of appreciation and respect,
>>> "cathi30909" 04/03/13 5:34 PM >>>http://www.2shared.com/file/5JFz0hN8/courtyard__true_scale_.html
- Cathy, I clicked on your link, but there was no SketchUp model and only the iLivid and VLC applications. Would you please provide directions?
--- In ARCH21@yahoogroups.com, "cathi30909" <cathi30909@...> wrote:
- 1/2" = 1' :true scale :Hey Jerry,Like Jessica said, the link includes a skp file and should work fine. Im not seeing anything related to "iLivid and VLC applications" at all. I don't know how to provide direction to fix that. Anyhow, i have uploaded the file to mediafire as an alternative. Let me know if any works for you.I had trouble uploading file to our group...it read "The disk space allotted for this community is not big enough for your file."It was a team effort and great learning experience making this model. =)Cathy
- I'll try again, but what I got initially was definitely not a .skp file but an iVID application. Have any idea what this was about?
>>> Jessica Chen 04/03/13 10:24 PM >>>Hello Jerry,
I downloaded the file and it is certainly a skp file. So it is a sketchup
model. Opened it, works fine.
- Hi Jerry,I don't think you should have any application to open the link. This is the screenshot of what it show up when I click on the link Kate (Cathy) provided.Jessica