Re: [ARCH21] DUE WEDNESDAY

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 7, 2013
      Luis, I really appreciate your progress and in-class interactions. Thank you so much for your kind note and keep up your level of mindfulness in regards to your design thinking and making. What we learn from design studio really is applicable to many levels of our lives outside of our architecture and interior design education!

      With Well Wishes,
      Jerry

      >>> Luis Gris 02/07/13 12:18 PM >>>
      Hi Jerry,
      Thank you for working on my smetchup protect yesterday. Also, I really like your classes, and I am applying many of the tool than I learned in my other classes, and in my life too. I am taking notes of why I am doing any step of specific task. Take care.
      Luis