Recap of 3rd Week of ARCH 101

  • lum_jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      In groups of 3-4, students were asked to share their narratives and identify specific aspects found in each that contribute to the narrative as a useful tool that promotes design (focus and direct) and provides a means to assess it (the degree that one's design satisfy one's design intentions). All students had a difficult time producing this story that incorporates metaphors or coded meanings. However, a number of students incorporated the notions of time and journey into their narrative. We will look to see if these aspects are correlated in what we see in their new physical constructions due next week. I posted a file with the five items to be brought in, their formats, and their objectives in our Yahoo Group.