Re: [ARCH21] Reminders: Site Clean-up & Restoration and More...

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 186 KB
    i Blake, please find attached my developing notes in preparation for our upcoming ARCH 103. It has not been organized and final decisions have not been made, but it is useful in two ways: understand my thinking as I work towards developing this course; and for the resources cited.

    Thanks for asking! Happy Holidays!
    Jerry
    >>> Zx 12/19/12 10:57 AM >>>
    Hi Jerry. Hi Jerry. Hi Jerry. Can I get a copy of the 103 design program?
  • Zx
    Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      I just don't know what is it called. Lol thank u Jerry

      Sent from my iPhone