Re: [ARCH21] Reminders: Site Clean-up & Restoration and More...

  • Zx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      Hi Jerry. Hi Jerry. Hi Jerry. Can I get a copy of the 103 design program?
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
      • 1 Attachment
      • 186 KB
      i Blake, please find attached my developing notes in preparation for our upcoming ARCH 103. It has not been organized and final decisions have not been made, but it is useful in two ways: understand my thinking as I work towards developing this course; and for the resources cited.

      Thanks for asking! Happy Holidays!
      Jerry
      Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2012
        I just don't know what is it called. Lol thank u Jerry

        Sent from my iPhone