Site Restoration & Recycling Pick-up

  • lum_jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2012
      First of all, a big thank you to the Town group who already has removed their installation and bundled their redwood lumber for pick-up by the art class who will reuse their material.

      Secondly, please make sure that all small pieces are bagged to ease the task of the Recycling Center staff. In specific, there are many small cut pieces belonging to the NEHT Team that needs to be placed and securely tied in plastic trash bags.

      Thirdly, Team X, one of your post and beam pieces has fallen across the circulation path leading to the stairs. This is a hazard to our fellow CCSF community members and should be removed as soon as possible.

      How we clean up our site is a reflection on our entire Department. Please demonstrate to all that we are responsible.

      With Appreciation,
      Jerry