Summer Internship

  • Nestor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2012
      Class:
      I've returned and found this message in my mailbox.
      Have a great summer! See you in the Fall.
      Nestor

      Hi,

      There are some summer internships available with the City of SF that some of the CCSF architecture students might be interested in:

      http://www.sfstudentintern.org/Default.aspx

      ...please pass this along to any you think would be strong/interested candidates.

      [Sorry to send to all, but I'm a student in the CS department and am not familiar with whom to email in your department.]

      Regards,

      Katherine Moloney
      CCSF student (& intern with Port of SF)

      TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
      Dream fight closer than previously known
      Get Yahoo Search App! • Privacy Policy
    • Jerry Lum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Nestor, thanks for sharing what seems to be a great set of PAID
        internship opportunities for our students!

        Jerry