HW for 2Feb class

  • waikit.ching
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      This is Raymond. I've missed the last tuesday class, anyone could tell me what do we have to do for next class?

      Thanks!
    • Kaitlyn Shepardson
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        A gesture drawing of your last iteration is due.  If you want to make a new iteration you may but it's not due.

        -Kaitlyn

        This is Raymond. I've missed the last tuesday class, anyone could tell me what do we have to do for next class?

        Thanks!

      • Jerry Lum
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
          And don't forget your written list of 3 most significant ideas, positions, or attitudes that are directing your design work that are prioritized and include 3 supporting specifics (qualities, expressions, personality traits, emotions, etc.) for each. Write legibly on 18 x 24 newsprint and readable from at least 5 ft. away.

          Your gesture drawing is the result of these specific ideas and qualities that you have listed. We will look for the success between what you intended and what you developed visually.

          Jerry