Well Wishes to All!

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Year! 2011 promises to be a grand year...if you set your mind
      and heart to the task. On this first day of our new year, consider the
      following:

      "...the brain adapts or expands in response to repeated patterns of
      activity, so that in a real sense the brain we develop reflects the life
      we lead. This has far-reaching implications for the effects of habitual
      behavior in our lives, especially the positive potential of discipline
      and spiritual practice...investigators have shown that how people think
      really can change their brains."
      ––The Dalai Lam (excerpted from his foreword to Sharon Begley's Train
      Your Mind Change Your Brain: How A New Science Reveals Our Extraordinary
      Potential To Transform Ourselves published by Ballantine Books in 2007.

      Many of you have made inspiring progress in your architectural studies.
      What new strides will you accomplish in this coming spring semester that
      will not only further the realization of your dreams, but also enrich
      your lives and those of others?

      Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
      Jerry
    • Tanya Eggers