Re: [ARCH21] Downloading font

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Nireysa, we're worried about you and hope things are well with both you and your son. Our final critique is this Wednesday starting at 8:30 am. Nestor Regino will be our guest juror. Today, we did a mock presentation to practice for the final. You should select collages to refer to when explaining how your construction relates to your ideas of body and soul. Use the design vocabulary whenever possible. Focus on the evolution of your process and point out challenges, solutions, and insights gained. Talk about why you picked your particular part of your body to attach your construction and how the two relate to each other.

      See you soon,
      Jerry

      >>> nireysa@... 09/10/05 2:59 PM >>>

      Firm II;
      Font is not available at the library. Having trouble downloading from
      font.com. Looked into linotype.com etc... Open to suggestions.