CCSF Transfer Workshops

  • Jerry Lum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:39 AM
      We encourage all to transfer to a university to complete their
      undergraduate education!
      Go to each institution's website to review their programs and select one
      (or two) that resonates with your interests.

      Some upcoming Transfer Counseling sponsored workshops
      include:
      • UC DAVIS and the Transfer Admission Guarantee: March 3:
      12:10-1:10 in SCI 111
      • Financing a Private School Education with an emphasis on
      USF: March 10: 12:10-1:10 in SCI 133
      • California State University Transfer Admissions: March 17:
      12:10- 1:10 in SCI 133
      • UC Berkeley Transfer Admissions/Concurrent Enrollment/
      Personal Statement: April 14: 12:10-1:10 in SCI 133