Fw: 10 min written report [Robert] Arch 21

  • Robert Natata
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 13 KB

    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Robert Natata robert.natata@...
    Subject: 10 min written report Robert Natata Arch 21

    This the report I sent to Jerry (see attached),
    I would be curious to see anyone else's report on the Icebreaker exercise. Comments and/or suggestions are welcome.

    Cheers,
    Robert Natata

  • Robert Natata
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      This is Professor Lum's crit on the 10 min report that was posted for the "Icebreaker." He suggested I post this:

      "Robert, thanks so much for putting together all that has transpired in class and in your process of designing and making; and connecting meanings between seemingly disparate parts. You're right on in terms of everything, but especially cogent, is your realization that you should be following an iterative design process that does not abandon where you start. Primarily, your work demonstrates a lateral investigation and we are pursuing a vertical one. In other words, we are not populating our design world with multiple species, but committing to one and through an evolution, refining it. I also appreciate your recognition that risks must be taken and mistakes made in this process. You might share this ten minute reflection (wow!) on our yahoo group and if you also desire, include my response to your writing.

      Jerry"