Firm II

  • hugh_rader
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2005
      Hey there,
      I havent heard anything from anyone and would love to know what
      is going on. If possible please drop me an e-mail about the prototype
      and anything I should get at the supply store. I really would like to
      get a jump on things so we are not pushing it on Tuesday. Thanks,

      ---Hugh Rader
    • hugh_rader
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
        My contact number is 707-287-2829.
        Call me tonight anytime. I'll be up very late working on this
        prototype. Where are you guys? Would love to hear from you.

        ---Hugh Rader
      • Jerry Lum
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
          Hugh, I appreciate your commitment and willingness to take on more than your fair share of the burden. However, you also need to maintain a healthy sense of being in a balanced way. Good luck on whatever you can accomplish and get some sleep too!

          See you tomorrow morning,
          Jerry

          >>> hugh_rader@... 09/06/05 7:02 PM >>>

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
            Jerry,
                 I appreciate the words and I definitely hope I have a few kind people in the firm who are ready to step up and show a little professionalism.  See you tomorrow,

            ---Hugh

            http://mail.yahoo.com