Student Sustainability Forum

  • i_am_anne_w
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello citizens!

      I would like to tell you all about the architecture department's
      Student Sustainability Forum (SSF). The SSF is a new project that
      involves student volunteers helping to maximize sustainability in the
      architecture department and increase awareness about the "green"
      movement.

      By joining the SSF, you will directly contribute to the architecture
      department's sustainability efforts; this means that this is a HANDS
      ON project. You will also learn about sustainable architecture/ design
      and benefits they bring to our lives.

      The Student Sustainability Forum is a newly established project (just
      in its first year!) and is purely STUDENT-DRIVEN. EVERYONE'S
      suggestions, opinions, and comments will be heard because everyone
      will have a chance to speak!

      To get into the action or for more information, come to the SSF's
      first meeting on FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10th at 2pm in room 245 (Batmale).
      There will be FREE FOOD (PIZZA) and DRINKS!

      If you have any questions, feel free to ask me during class or send me
      an email at arch_ssf@....

      Cheers,

      Anne W.
      SSF Coordinator