No activity in last 7 days
The AOR AR-ONE is a professional wideband communications receiver covering 10 kHz to 3.3 GHz. It provides laboratory grade stability of 0.1 PPM 14° ~ 122°F (-10° ~ 50°C) and 1 Hz frequency display. It is optimized for surveillance and monitoring applications. The AR-ONE is designed for computer controlled operation and up to 99 receivers can be controlled by a single PC. (Software not supplied). Other advance features include: ten VFOs and 1000 memories. The rear panel features two RS232 ports, multi-IF outputs (455 kHz and 10.7 MHz) and N type antenna input jack. The compact size of this radio is conducive to mobile or fixed applications.
- Feb 9, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.