FamilySearch has recently changed the way it handles some errors in its own system, when reporting them via the API to AQ and other products that use the API.ghfindlay
I have a problem with AQ shutting down, that I have never experienced. This is what I was doing: First I was doing check for changes. I selected 107 peopleleslievaughn2nd
Terry: The new API for the Family Tree did not include the ability for 3rd party programs like AQ to sign people in as a Helper. Between the time that Familyghfindlay
- Apr 2, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.