Thanks Tom, I run AVG antivirus, which has reported no problems to me. But it is always good to get a second or third opinion. Bill Buchanan blog:billbuchanan1942
I am running McAfee as well as antimalwarebytes premium, which monitors for viruses from websites. So far, they have not reported any problems with Bill'sthomas_nevin_huber
I'm very new to genealogy, FamilySearch and Ancestral Quest. My sister found an Ojibwe Indian grandmother and this sparked my interest. I wanted to exploremagicod
- Apr 2, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.