I usually select the names I want using the advanced filter, then I do a custom report choosing the fields I want to see. I then save it as a text file andbob.penry
What program/format is the report? I would need moreinformation if I were to answer your question. For allI know, you might be talking about printing it bydonelias2001
If you output it as PDF you don't need to do any printing. Custom reports normally use multiple columns but I am guessing that you are printing just a quarterbillbuchanan1942
- Apr 2, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.