Thank you Gaylon. Doug Cline From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 12:36 PM To: AQ NFS Subject: Re:sdcline1
A couple of weeks ago, FamilySearch broke their code that allows a program like AQ to log you out of FS. You do not need to be concerned. It's sort of likeghfindlay
When exiting AQ I get the following error message: Error Code: 405 URI: https://ident.familysearch.org/cis-web/oauth2/v3/token?access_token=USYSBA99sdcline1
- Apr 2, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.