Re: [AQ_NFS] Where to put confirmation and initiatory dates

  • Terry D. Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
      Dear Gunilla...

      They usually go to Events. Check your preferences to see if you are
      allowing them on the Individual tab, or not.

      On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:57:37 -0600, "Gunilla Manell"
      <gmanell@...> wrote the following:

      >AQ has space for Baptism, Endowment and Seal to Parents dates. If I want to
      >import confirmation and initiatory dates, where do they go? I tried to
      >import those dates for one person that I synced today, but I can't find that
      >data anywhere.
      >

      >Is there a setting someplace that I need to change to allow for this
      >information to show with the other LDS ordinance information?
      >
      >Or does that need to be included in the next AQ update?
      >

      >Thanks,
      >
      >Gunilla

      >Gunilla Manell
      >1488 NW 2 AVE
      >ONTARIO OR 97914
      >Phone# 541-889-9076
      >e-mail: gmanell@...
      >HOME PAGE URL:
      >http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
      >FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      >http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

      Terry D. Smith and Family
      1978 Miner Way, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104-5214

      Happy Holidays... may your Family Researh Grow

      Researching the surnames: Billedeaux, Hungate, Garrett, King, Martin,
      Weale, Trickel, Armelle, Swearingen, Price, Lund, Johnson, Thomas, Eyre,
      Mihelich, Springer, Trebnik, Armentrout, Marcelain, Mayfield, Ward

      Genealogy URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~tdsfamgen100/ which links to
      http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=tsmith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2009
        Thanks Terri,

        I finally saw that after I sent my question off. :-p

        /Gunilla

        _____

        Genealogy URL: http://home. <http://home.earthlink.net/~tdsfamgen100/>