Re: [AQ_NFS] Advanced Focus

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2012
      Hello Margaret,

      Thanks for responding. I was accually trying to use Advance Search to isolate all the individuals with that source, so that I could check them. The way you suggested is far better. Although I had edited source names before, I ignored the other buttons.

      What you suggested gives me all the data without opening each one individually. The only item I am not clear on, is the Link* which are indexed as either B or E. I can't see anything in the help file to explain this.

      Thanks again. Cleadie B

      PS - Still haven't figured out why Advanced  Search only picked up 6 entries of the hundreds that in in my data base, :-(