Where to put confirmation and initiatory dates

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 2:57 PM
      AQ has space for Baptism, Endowment and Seal to Parents dates. If I want to
      import confirmation and initiatory dates, where do they go? I tried to
      import those dates for one person that I synced today, but I can't find that
      data anywhere.

      Is there a setting someplace that I need to change to allow for this
      information to show with the other LDS ordinance information?

      Or does that need to be included in the next AQ update?

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE
      ONTARIO OR 97914
      Phone# 541-889-9076
      e-mail: gmanell@...
      HOME PAGE URL:
      http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
      FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
      http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

    • Terry D. Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 8:22 PM
        Dear Gunilla...

        They usually go to Events. Check your preferences to see if you are
        allowing them on the Individual tab, or not.

        On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:57:37 -0600, "Gunilla Manell"
        <gmanell@...> wrote the following:

        >AQ has space for Baptism, Endowment and Seal to Parents dates. If I want to
        >import confirmation and initiatory dates, where do they go? I tried to
        >import those dates for one person that I synced today, but I can't find that
        >data anywhere.
        >

        >Is there a setting someplace that I need to change to allow for this
        >information to show with the other LDS ordinance information?
        >
        >Or does that need to be included in the next AQ update?
        >

        >Thanks,
        >
        >Gunilla

        >Gunilla Manell
        >1488 NW 2 AVE
        >ONTARIO OR 97914
        >Phone# 541-889-9076
        >e-mail: gmanell@...
        >HOME PAGE URL:
        >http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/
        >FAMILY TREE HOME PAGE URL:
        >http://gmanell.tripod.com/tripod/genhome.html

        Terry D. Smith and Family
        1978 Miner Way, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104-5214

        Happy Holidays... may your Family Researh Grow

        Researching the surnames: Billedeaux, Hungate, Garrett, King, Martin,
        Weale, Trickel, Armelle, Swearingen, Price, Lund, Johnson, Thomas, Eyre,
        Mihelich, Springer, Trebnik, Armentrout, Marcelain, Mayfield, Ward

        Genealogy URL: http://home.earthlink.net/~tdsfamgen100/ which links to
        http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=tsmith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7 9:29 PM
          Thanks Terri,

          I finally saw that after I sent my question off. :-p

          /Gunilla

          _____

          Genealogy URL: http://home. <http://home.earthlink.net/~tdsfamgen100/>