Invitation to Beta Test AQ 14

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2012
      All:

      We expect to release AQ 14 for beta testing this weekend.

      If you would like to participate in testing the new features, we ask
      that you join a group, through which we can send instructions and
      receive feedback.

      Please send a message to this address to sign up:

      AQBeta-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The new features of AQ 14 are:

      *** General Features ***

      Research Timeline view and report
      Color Coding of family lines, or for any selected group
      Tags to visually mark individuals and groups for any purpose (like
      medical tracking, etc.)
      Fan Chart enhancements: 4-color and list of children in root family

      *** FamilySearch Features ***

      Discussions
      Set Summary Values

      *** LDS Specific Features ***