Two Internet Search Buttons that are programmable

  • Ken Doyle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      Dear Gaylon,

      I would love two Internet Search Buttons on the ICON toolbar in the main part of the program.

      I would also like to see the same buttons repeated on the "Link (Sync) with FamilySearch" screen.

      In the "Link (Sync) with FamilySearch" you already have a button to go directly to nFS to view possibe matches in nFS. Biggest problem is I have been interfacing with nFS through AQ for so long I have forgotten my logon name and passwords.

      While in the "Link (Sync) with FamilySearch" screen I want the ability to check MY PERSON against other databases available on the Internet. Every so often I um and ar about matches and need 2nd and 3rd opinions. More information from other sources.

      MAKE THE BUTTONS A DIFFERENT COLOUR TO EACH OTHER.

      Please consider.

      Thank you.

      Cheers,

      Ken