Notch up down all fonts simultaneously

  • Ken Doyle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      Dear Gaylon,

      I would love AQ to have a way of scaling all fonts throughout the program by a set %.

      This would make it much easier for me to find fonts I can read, at my age, on the particular computer I am on, with the reading distance I am at.

      I would not have to go through every option.

      Maybe a tick box that allowed me to scale all fonts together. Then those who want to customise particular parts of the program still could by having the box unticked.

      Please consider. Thank you.

      Cheers,

      Ken