Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Two questions

  • Bill Buchanan
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2012
      If you have been given access to FSFT, when you are signed in
      FamilySearch.org you will see a new item called "Family Tree" in the top
      menu, between the FamilySearch logo and "Learn".

      If it does not appear and your DO have access to nFS use this URL to be
      granted access https://www.familysearch.org/invite/familytree_tab.

      In the future, to use the Family Tree, simply go to
      http://www.familysearch.org/, and sign in. If you don't see the Family Tree
      option, make sure that you have signed in.

      (from Knowledge Document ID: 113041)

      Remember that this is not yet the production version of FSFT, so most
      features are still missing. But the data is real, so it is not a true "beta
      test". Don't add fake data or make whimsical changes just to see if you can
      do them.

      --
      Bill Buchanan
      blog: http://billbuchanan.blogspot.com