Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Two questions

    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2012
      Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to get the proofs on my pedigree line families, so hopefully things will not be too mixed up when things get moved. Still have a few bugs to work out. :-)

      I have been registered with the FT site for some months, but have yet to see a link to it from my nFS page that I recognize. Maybe I am just not seeing it.

      Cleadie B

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2012
        The link to FamilyTree will be on the FamilySe4arch site not the nFS site.
        it should be up with everything else at the top.

        Miles Meyer

        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2012
          Thanks for the reply. I had a hunch that this might have been caused by them messing around in preparation for the move. Not too sure what will happen if I change things to reflect what I can prove is correct. Hopefully I will not have to go back over things once everything is just FT.

          I will be glad when they remove all the files donated outside the Temple data. This has been one of my biggest problems. A long time ago i traded data with another researcher, warning my file was only a starting point and needed a lot more research, which I eventually did. However when nFS got on the way my old file had been submitted (errors and all) by this researcher. ;-(

          Cleadie B

          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2012
            Thanks - I will see if I can locate it. I thought it would be on the nFS page.

            Cleadie B

            The link to FamilyTree will be on the FamilySe4arch site not the nFS site.
            it should be up with everything else at the top.

            Miles Meyer

            On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Cleadie B <cleadieb@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Thanks for the reply. I have been trying to get the proofs on my pedigree
            > line families, so hopefully things will not be too mixed up when things get
            > moved. Still have a few bugs to work out. :-)
            >
            > I have been registered with the FT site for some months, but have yet to
            > see a link to it from my nFS page that I recognize. Maybe I am just not
            > seeing it.
            >
            > Cleadie B

          • Bill Buchanan
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2012
              If you have been given access to FSFT, when you are signed in
              FamilySearch.org you will see a new item called "Family Tree" in the top
              menu, between the FamilySearch logo and "Learn".

              If it does not appear and your DO have access to nFS use this URL to be
              granted access https://www.familysearch.org/invite/familytree_tab.

              In the future, to use the Family Tree, simply go to
              http://www.familysearch.org/, and sign in. If you don't see the Family Tree
              option, make sure that you have signed in.

              (from Knowledge Document ID: 113041)

              Remember that this is not yet the production version of FSFT, so most
              features are still missing. But the data is real, so it is not a true "beta
              test". Don't add fake data or make whimsical changes just to see if you can
              do them.