Re: [AQ_NFS] Helping someone else

  • Paul, Incline Support
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
      Leslie:

      You must be logged in to nFS through AQ before you can sign in to help
      someone else.

      Go to the menu bar and select *FamilySearch > Login* and proceed to login.

      Once you are successfully logged in, the *Si**gn in to Help Someone
      Else* item will become available.

      *Paul Johnson*
      Support Technician

      Incline Software
      PO Box 95543
      South Jordan, UT 84095 USA

      www.ancquest.com <http://www.ancquest.com>
      801-280-4434

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
        Thanks Paul

        I tried to recall my message because I figured it out. But it is nice to
        know that you are Johnny-on-the-spot with responses.