printing NFS possible matches

  • register
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 7, 2009
      Here is an idea. If you do a shift-printscreen you will find an image of
      the screen on your clipboard. If you F11 first you will get an even better
      image. Now open something like Microsoft Word and paste the clipboard to
      the file - then print. If you want a better result, paste the image into a
      photo editor - something like Paint.net, then crop or enlarge or whatever
      and you can save and print and get the list you want.

      Unfortunately this works for only a few names at a time so maybe someone has
      a better idea.

      Eric

      One thing I would really like to print is match lists and
      possible matches, ect. Right now I've been writing down RINs of not
      synced people and then looking them up and working on them from the
      families which works much better than searching for them from the
      search screen. It would be a lot easer if AQ would print the list so
      I don't have to write down a LOT of RIN numbers.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@earthlink <mailto:dsscheibe%40earthlink.net> .net
      <http://scottsworld. <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm> info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
      <http://woodward. <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/> scottsworld.info/>

    • Leslievaughn@cfl.rr.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2009
        That is an easy one.

        If you don't know how to do lists or for those who don't

        Search>Advanced Filter>Advanced Filter/Focus/Define>Possible Fields> NFS ID>Does Not Exist>OK>OK>Print Reports>Custom then Name your report then print