Recall: Helping someone else

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
      Leslie Vaughn would like to recall the message, "Helping someone else".

    • Paul, Incline Support
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
        Leslie:

        You must be logged in to nFS through AQ before you can sign in to help
        someone else.

        Go to the menu bar and select *FamilySearch > Login* and proceed to login.

        Once you are successfully logged in, the *Si**gn in to Help Someone
        Else* item will become available.

        *Paul Johnson*
        Support Technician

        Incline Software
        PO Box 95543
        South Jordan, UT 84095 USA

        www.ancquest.com <http://www.ancquest.com>
        801-280-4434

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2012
          Thanks Paul

          I tried to recall my message because I figured it out. But it is nice to
          know that you are Johnny-on-the-spot with responses.