Re: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)

  • Jerry Barrett
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2012
      From the help text -

      Conf(idential) Notes, Events & Indivs: By default, any data that has been
      marked as confidential (notes that begin with a tilde (~) and have a blank
      line before and after them; events; individuals and marriages) will NOT show
      on this report. By checking this box, you can display the confidential data.
      For more on the confidential settings, see the Confidential Relationships
      discussion.

      Perhaps you need to uncheck the selection box "COnf. Notes, Events & Indivs"
      on the Note Options section before printing.

      I too have a number of confidential notes and they do not print.

      Jerry Barrett

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2012
        Thanks for the reply.  As they used to say in Leadership meetings - "When all else fails read the manual."
        Although when I read it, I misread it. Thanks for getting me to take a closer look.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 13, 2012
          Using Tree Connect: copy the extracted or indexed data from the site and paste it into the notes. That way, even if the site goes down (say in 10 or 50 years) the information will still be good.

          Please note: message attached

          From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
          To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:25:58 -0800 (PST)

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 13, 2012
            Thanks for the reply. This is what I have been doing, but I wasn't sure if their URL should be left in the space as well as the data from the source.

            From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
            To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:25:58 -0800 (PST)

          • mkitchen@juno.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 10, 2013
              Get Satisfaction is a good place to recommend improvement to FamilySearch products. If you send feedback and click that you are giving a suggestion for improvement, you will be directed to Get Satisfaction. It is like a forum where you can read other's suggestions. The product teams will have someone, maybe even the manager, read and reply.
              Merlin Kitchen

              Please note: message attached

              From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
              To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>