    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      Although I have had AQ for some time, I have used it in PAF mode until this past year. Since converting to full AQ mode I have done no book printing (all notes and sources) until a couple of days ago.I
      In PAF I can use a ~ to mark a note that I do not want to be printed. I find this does not work that way in AQ. Since I have this sort of note in several thousand files I hope I don't have to revert to PAF.

      Is this feature in AQ? If so how is it activated?