Ancestral Quest Overview on TV

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      All:

      A couple of weeks ago, I attended a genealogy expo in Saint George, Utah. While there, I had the chance to be interviewed by a local TV station. During the interview, I was able to provide an overview of AQ, some of the cool reports it can do, and some information on the syncing capabilities of AQ with the LDS Church's FamilySearch data. If you'd like to watch it, you can find it at:

      http://vimeo.com/38054117