Family History Fair Boise/Nampa

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2012
      There will be a Family History Fair in the Boise, Idaho area on April 28. It will be held at a stake center in Nampa.

      A couple of years ago, I taught a couple of classes at that fair, but I will not be able to make it this year. The organizers are looking for someone who could teach a class or two about AQ on topics such as syncing with NFS, or reviewing some of the newer features in AQ that PAF users could gain help from, or on AQ's Ordinance Reservation and Tracking System.

      If any of you live in the Boise area, and would be willing to teach a class or two at this conference, please contact me at gfindlay@.... I can help you prepare for the class :-) The organizers are anxious to finalize the schedule in the next day or two, and they are trying to make sure that Ancestral Quest users are able to receive some instruction.

      Thanks,

      Gaylon Findlay

      (ps, One thought would be to present some or all of certain video tutorials on our tutorials page [http://www.ancquest.com/Ver12-1Tutorials.htm%5d, and then answer questions of attendees.)