Enhancements

  • sd_cline
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
      As long as we're talking about small changes to enhance AQ, I would also profer the following: Currently in the Family View, there is an arrow to the left of the children if they are married and have children themselves. But if they are married with no children, there is no way of knowing if they have a spouce without putting each child in the primary position, which involves clicking back and forth for each child to determine whether or not they have a spouce. Is it possible to put some kind of mark to the left or right of these children so as to know if they have a spouce without putting them in the primary position? I don't know if this would help anyone else, but it would be most convenient for me.

      Thanks
      Doug Cline
    • S Douglas Cline
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012