printing NFS possible matches

  • Scott Scheibe
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6 10:36 PM
      One thing I would really like to print is match lists and
      possible matches, ect. Right now I've been writing down RINs of not
      synced people and then looking them up and working on them from the
      families which works much better than searching for them from the
      search screen. It would be a lot easer if AQ would print the list so
      I don't have to write down a LOT of RIN numbers.

      Scott Scheibe
      dsscheibe@...
      <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm>

      Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
      <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/>
    • register
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7 3:11 AM
        Here is an idea. If you do a shift-printscreen you will find an image of
        the screen on your clipboard. If you F11 first you will get an even better
        image. Now open something like Microsoft Word and paste the clipboard to
        the file - then print. If you want a better result, paste the image into a
        photo editor - something like Paint.net, then crop or enlarge or whatever
        and you can save and print and get the list you want.

        Unfortunately this works for only a few names at a time so maybe someone has
        a better idea.

        Eric

        One thing I would really like to print is match lists and
        possible matches, ect. Right now I've been writing down RINs of not
        synced people and then looking them up and working on them from the
        families which works much better than searching for them from the
        search screen. It would be a lot easer if AQ would print the list so
        I don't have to write down a LOT of RIN numbers.

        Scott Scheibe
        dsscheibe@earthlink <mailto:dsscheibe%40earthlink.net> .net
        <http://scottsworld. <http://scottsworld.info/gene.htm> info/gene.htm>

        Descendants of Capt. Henry WOODWARD
        <http://woodward. <http://woodward.scottsworld.info/> scottsworld.info/>

      • Leslievaughn@cfl.rr.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 7 6:26 AM
          That is an easy one.

          If you don't know how to do lists or for those who don't

          Search>Advanced Filter>Advanced Filter/Focus/Define>Possible Fields> NFS ID>Does Not Exist>OK>OK>Print Reports>Custom then Name your report then print