Re: [AQ_NFS] NFS Errors

  • Jerry Barrett
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16 12:56 PM
      William,

      I use the sync option with newFamilySearch all the time, and do not get the
      errors you are reporting.

      I would recommend that you contact AQ support, and have them take a look at
      your file.

      It would be a shame to not be able to leverage that tool.

      Jerry
      Taylorsville, UT

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16 7:39 PM
        I use the sync option all the time in NFS and have no problem. Think
        the suggestion of contacting AQ support is a good one. Beryl