Re: [AQ_NFS] NFS Errors

  • William Knight
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2012
      Think you right, when back to clean backup (Oct) ran check/repair and had 0 errors, linked one person to NFS and ended up with 5 errors, guess I am not going to use the NFS for now. To bad since it is a good feature

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16, 2012
        William,

        I use the sync option with newFamilySearch all the time, and do not get the
        errors you are reporting.

        I would recommend that you contact AQ support, and have them take a look at
        your file.

        It would be a shame to not be able to leverage that tool.

        Jerry
        Taylorsville, UT

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 16, 2012
          I use the sync option all the time in NFS and have no problem. Think
          the suggestion of contacting AQ support is a good one. Beryl