Re: [AQ_NFS] correcting places

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 25, 2012
      Thanks for the reply.

      I have reloaded AQ  several times. Moved it to two new computers (originally on XP, then Vista, now Win 7) using the old download. I then download the program new for each machine.

      I have used the AQ file migrated from PAF, and used a PAF file in AQ without changing it to AQ. Neither worked properly in making an All Individuals site.

      I cannot see anything in Preference to change that may cause this problem - so for now I am working a PAF file in AQ un-migrated, so I can use the Individual view to check for typos, etc. I make the website from PAF.